Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Somthing for all you nerdcarlovers....

Options
  • 17-01-2007 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

Stopped to fill up the car a couple of weeks ago and while eating, spotted this:

Odometer.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddd :d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Eh?

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'm a bit lost too..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Stopped to fill up the car a couple of weeks ago and while eating, spotted this:

l33t..... you nerd....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

jhegarty wrote:
    l33t..... you nerd....

^ what he said. 1337 = Leet = Elite in leetspeak

Definately nerdy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

"Whats Happening Ted? I don't know whats happening"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Nerdy doesn't even begin to cover that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Automatic? Pffft ;)

Stephen wrote:
    Automatic? Pffft ;)

Not by choice! I went to about 10 dealerships and viewed literally 100's of cars, how many manuals did I see? One! A crappy V6 Mustang. Being in a rush get get a car didnt help either. Settled for this Taurus, 3.0 V6, 200BHP, nippy enough, same base engine that is in the Mondeo ST220 apparently.

Even the 7 series I am looking at over here is auto only :( Although with 280-320BHP to play with I'm not too dissapointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Settled for this Taurus, 3.0 V6, 200BHP, nippy enough, same base engine that is in the Mondeo ST220 apparently

And the same engine that is in the Jaguar S-Type 3.0 V6 iirc
    Even the 7 series I am looking at over here is auto only

How many months have you been looking at that one now? Stop procrastinating ;)

Apologies, back on t0p1c please :)

• Advertisement

How many months have you been looking at that one now? Stop procrastinating

Hehe, about three months now! No procrastination going on as such, just looking for the right one for a long-term relationship :) I was going to fly to Florida to look at a couple and ended up going to North Carolina to work with a NASCAR team instead. I was in Florida, as part of the trip but had no time to look :(
    And the same engine that is in the Jaguar S-Type 3.0 V6 iirc

Yup, gives me a chuckle when I see one!

Advertisement