Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy

• 17-01-2007 7:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I never taught I would actually be doing this cause i never taught this day would ever come, but here is the link where you can pre-purchase a copy of GNR's new Chinese Democracy album. It also shows a possible tracklisting and cover art, as well as being only 12Euro! March 5th is only 6 weeks away so hopefully we get there with no problems and the CD being released ahead of the bands return to (these) shores this year at somestage.

http://www.cdwow.ie/detail_results.php?product_code=1866788

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nice, hope it goes ahead at last!

says provisional tracklisting, is it an official release date? it been online on other sites for pre order a while now.
    I thought it would be AT LEAST a double cd for something 10years in the making.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Stiv

It's a tentative release date Axl alluded to in a press release. As of about a week ago, he was still recording vocals, so I doubt it'll be done by then. Hopefully sometime this spring though.

Advertisement