Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] I need accommodation! Got a room?

Options
  • 17-01-2007 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a room going? I'm leaving here(clonliffe) at the end of the month, looking for a place to move into. Im thinking city center maybe but Id prefer not to pay 1200+ by myself :)
    looking at daft, thats the basic price! am I poor or do they just expect everyone to be couples?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,397 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You best bet would be to find somewhere to share.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

aye, I was hoping perhaps one of the people who vaguely know me on boards, might have something going. would be nicer to move in with fellow geeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

gl with that, lol!

heh.
    otherwise I'll probably just get a 2 bedroom place myself and look for someone to move in over the next couple of months

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Hi there. I have a room to rent – it’s a lovely double room in Donneycarney, 2 mins from the QBc and 15 mins from city centre on the bus. There is internet access in the house and a large living space downstairs. Im on a really quiet road with no hassle in the area. Its €550 p/m + bills. Pm me if you are interested in viewing it.

• Advertisement

I'm afraid it's too far out, sorry, I'm hoping for something more central. :) thanks anyway though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement