Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shilpa being made to look really bad on 'Big Brain'

Options
  • 17-01-2007 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Is anyone else watching this? They are really ripping her to shreds. I can't believe they're so blatently trying to save Jade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Dermot's a f**king idiot. He's a puppet, he has no opinion of his own :mad:

It's too late anyway for them trying to save Jade. The nails are already in her coffin, her "career" is ruined! After all this bad bad press, she's gonna be the most hated person in Britain / India.

Ah, the rise of Jade in BB3 and the fall of Jade in CBB5. Brilliant. Here's hoping she will never grace the cover of another magazine again.

Shilpa to win! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

BigWilly wrote:
    Is anyone else watching this? They are really ripping her to shreds. I can't believe they're so blatently trying to save Jade.

don't think they ripped her to shreds, just said that she was controlling, they did say she was acting herself and not being fake, but also being a bit self deprecating and in that way being a bit inconsistent, and that her touching of people could be badly timed sometimes :D. I'd think the show was recorded before the big confrontation with jade, so maybe thats a factor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

BigWilly wrote:

they have to, otherwise the general British public ( who i believe will save Jade ) will be seen for what they really are.

see Shilpa has done nothing wrong, so BB hast to invent scandal so when she is voted off they can say it was over this and that and not the real reason that is plain and obvious to see to anybody with half a brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

tinkerbell wrote:
    Dermot's a f**king idiot. He's a puppet, he has no opinion of his own :mad:

It's too late anyway for them trying to save Jade. The nails are already in her coffin, her "career" is ruined! After all this bad bad press, she's gonna be the most hated person in Britain / India.

Ah, the rise of Jade in BB3 and the fall of Jade in CBB5. Brilliant. Here's hoping she will never grace the cover of another magazine again.

Shilpa to win! :D

I honestly couldn't have put it any better! Jade is a disgusting, dumb, raciest, Pig of a human. I get shivers thinking people like this exist in the world. Shilpa is everything and much MUCH more than she'll ever be.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I had to lower the sound on my TV last night when she was screaming at Shilpa about being a fake and a liar.... HELLO, the pig is all over the magazines for pretending to have lost weight to sell her sad work out dvd after in fact having liposuction... God I hope she gets the land of a lifetime when she comes through those doors.. She's a vile reptile.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

attempt at a stitch up job.

Yup. Bring in a black female psychologist and TELL HER what to say. I have never seen him lead a guest like that. BB was always voyeuristically grimy but the slimey way they're attempting to shift the blame just to keep it going is pretty deplorable. And giving that hag Danielle a way out by telling her what she said... they shouldn't have said anything and let her face the music when she gets out.

Yeah, but it's her own fault in a way...

Yeah, but she can be controlling....

Yeah, but is this the REAL Shilpa?

Yeah, but isn't she contributing to her own downfall?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I wouldn't be so optimistic.
    the general British public ( who i believe will save Jade ) will be seen for what they really are.

I'll eat my wooly hat if they do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

First of all I think Dermot is a great presenter.

Keep in mind that BB are prob trying to lessen the impact that Jade's antics are having and are trying to make Shilpa look les of a victim.

Dermott is doing his job he is given those question and leads to talk about he is just another pawn in the hands of BB.

BB are trying to lesen the impact as this could have serious reperccussions on any further shows.

Honestly I think Shilpa is only going to win now on the grounds of her being a victim which isnt really right there are other more interesting people we havent heard from yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

''
    quad_red wrote:
    attempt at a stitch up job.

Yup. Bring in a black female psychologist and TELL HER what to say. I have never seen him lead a guest like that. BB was always voyeuristically grimy but the slimey way they're attempting to shift the blame just to keep it going is pretty deplorable. And giving that hag Danielle a way out by telling her what she said... they shouldn't have said anything and let her face the music when she gets out.

Yeah, but it's her own fault in a way...

Yeah, but she can be controlling....

Yeah, but is this the REAL Shilpa?

Yeah, but isn't she contributing to her own downfall?
    ''

Yes !!! That is 100% Accurate !! Dermot was leading her around trying to probably get value for there Jade Goody money !!and balance the books a little .I couldnt believe what i was seeing the audiance were obiously picked cus they didnt like Shilpa and o leary was 1000000 % trying to get the Doc to say Shilpa s bringing this on herself .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt last nights Big Brain a repeat from Monday, when the row wasnt in full swing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasnt last nights Big Brain a repeat from Monday, when the row wasnt in full swing?
    You're not wrong.

xzanti wrote:
    She's a vile reptile..
    I honestly couldn't have put it any better! Jade is a disgusting, dumb, raciest, Pig of a human. I get shivers thinking people like this exist in the world.

Are you both not just lowering yourself to her level by participating in cheap and nasty name calling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

From Popbitch
    Since Jade Goody shot to fame on Channel 4 she has had the same management as Celebrity Big Brother host Davina McCall, and both Big Brother spin-off show hosts, Dermot O'Leary and Russell Brand, as well as last year's Celebrity Big Brother winner Chantelle. So is it any surprise that C4 and CBB producers are so reticent about condemning the racist bullying, led by Jade, on their show? They have their own interests to protect.

Advertisement