Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

• 18-01-2007 1:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it is possible to get Wrestling Observer Newsletter in Ireland? If so, where and if possible in Waterford?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

You have to get it sent to you.

moonsault@mediaplusint.com

$14 for 4
    $37 for 12
    $72 for 24
    $120 for 40

There is a $1 processing fee for all credit card and paypal orders

That's the only way for Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Just e-mail Dave with your order and details (name, address, credit card and order) and every Monday you'll have an observer in your letter box.

I have done this about 10 times here but if your thinking of paying for a newsletter I'd also recommend figure four online by Bryan Alvarez www.f4wonline.com

For $6.95 a month which is about 5 euro a month I think, you get:

-1 newsletter a week (250000 words in length covering all wrestling and MMA news)

- Access to 250 old figure four newsletters from the last 7 years.

-2/3 Bryan and Vinny radio shows/podcasts a week which are usually an hour long. Bryan Alvarez and Vincent Verhei basically review Raw, Smackdown, ECW TNA, UFC, Hogan Knows Best, CMLL, Ring of Honour and all the pay per views. There really entertaining and fun to listen too.

- 4 Figure Four daily radio shows with Bryan Alvarez a week. These are 45 to 90 minute (ad free) shows with guests such as Dave Meltzer who is bi-weekly and Lance Storm who appears monthly. Other guests have been Nattie Neidhart, Harry Smith, Homocide, Konnan, Vampiro, Honky Tonk Man, Quinton Jackson, Buddy Rose and Bas Rutten.

- 1 Five Star radio show. This is a show by wrestling observer columist Mike Coughlin who does an hour show on all the MMA news.

- 1 Adam and Mike show a week. This is basically a 1 hour show with Adam Summers and Mike Semprevive looking at wrestling in Japan.

- All of these shows have 3 months worth of archives so you can go back and download shows from November.

I could go on and on. They are even introducing more radio shows and podcasts. The figure four board also has a zillion and one things on it that are crazy.

You can listen to a free show by clicking www.f4wonline.com and click download on the top right of the screen.

By the length of this post, it gives you an idea of how much I'd recommend it.

You get so much for the little you pay and in terms of value for money, as good as the wrestling observer is (and its really really good), figure four online pips it. Try it for a month and I bet your not disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

Recently signed up to www.f4wonline.com on the back of hearing the stuff vince (good on ya vince!) posted up here led me to a free brian n vinney show, that hooked me! tis only a few quid a month, tis well worth it!

b0bsquish wrote:
    Recently signed up to www.f4wonline.com on the back of hearing the stuff vince (good on ya vince!) posted up here led me to a free brian n vinney show, that hooked me! tis only a few quid a month, tis well worth it!

Cool. There's more and more Irish people on the figure four board these days which is always good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

havent made it onto the board there yet, must check it o0t tomorrow

• Advertisement

b0bsquish wrote:
    havent made it onto the board there yet, must check it o0t tomorrow

Its a strange strange place. But you'll be entertained.

Advertisement