Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eviction: Jade Vs Shilpa

Options
  • 18-01-2007 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Jade and Shilpa are up!

It's a bit of a given but who goes? :D

Who goes? 114 votes

Jade
    0% 0 votes
    Shilpa
    100% 114 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

Jade and Shilpa are up!

It's a bit of a given but who goes? :D

i don't know, if Shilpa is evicted and the population vote to keep Jade,
    i think it will be a true reflection of how the general public thinks in the UK.
    i hope i am very wrong, but something tells me that Jade and the rest of the girls ARE a true reflection of how Brits think.
    sad really

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I thnk Jade's a cert to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Mrs_Doyle

\m/_(>_<)_\m/, I am kind of in agreement with you.
    Big Brother is actually being discussed amongst politicians, in parliament.
    This whole 'racist' debacle has made BB more then just a reality TV show.

I am of the opinion that, sadly, Jade is an example of what middle Britain is made up off, and whether she stays or goes, it will not change the opinions, or behaviours of a huge portion of the British population.

That is not to say that middle Britain is racist, or even that Jade is a racist, but it is to say that they are uneducated, uncultured and incredibly ignorant. (IMO)

I honestly believe that even if the majority of the voting public where to vote to evict Shilpa from the house, the BB producers would not allow for it to actually happen.

It has become a political issue now, and the British government can not be seen to tolerate Ignorant remarks and Bullying behaviour, and so Jade will be evicted, regardless of how many people vote in her favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭grahamo

Jade's got all the chavy/skanger vote over there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

I hope for her own sake and for us Shilpa goes!

Why? Because if she stays she is getting the sympathy vote, playing the victim when it is obvious she is well able to stand up for herself. Only for Jermain pulling her into the bedroom yesterday we would have seen an all out fight and Shilpas true colours.

I am so sick of the Jade V Shilpa thing at the moment whichever one goes at least we will start to see the other people on the house. Shilpa is just an easy scapegoat for them at the moment it'll be interesting to see who they wll turn on if shes out.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

It's got to be Jade to go, she is such an embarrassment and making a complete spectacle of herself but I would also like to see the guys get some backbone and tell her to shut it :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Mrs_Doyle wrote:
    I am of the opinion that, sadly, Jade is an example of what middle Britain is made up off, and whether she stays or goes, it will not change the opinions, or behaviours of a huge portion of the British population.

That is not to say that middle Britain is racist, or even that Jade is a racist, but it is to say that they are uneducated, uncultured and incredibly ignorant. (IMO)

A not insignificant proportion of Britons (not the majority) are like Jade and many of these are the type of people who love Big Brother and more importantly waste there money onmultiple text votes to the show!

Many of the more enlightened, cultured and educated people who watch the show are also the people wise enough not to waste money by giving it to the show by voting. Therefore Jade has a good chance of staying in!
    Mad Dog wrote:
    It's got to be Jade to go, she is such an embarrassment and making a complete spectacle of herself but I would also like to see the guys get some backbone and tell her to shut it

I agree totally, at least one of the guys should have stood up and told her to shut her mouth and let her know that her mouthing tirade was not appreciated.

Did anyone else think it was cool to see Dirk outside smoking a cigar while the rucus was going on inside...very true to his 'Faceman' character in the A-team :D...Smoking is not cool kids!

Yeh i agree the guys defo need to "grow a pair" n tell her to stop n call the girls up on they childish sniggering. Maybe the situation wouldnt of esculated so bad if they had of opened their mouths.

Jade feels like the queen bee cos she has been in BB before she views it as "her" house she defo needs a reality check especially to consider her poor little boys and her empire.

WIll be interesting to see if Jack sticks by her if her career starts to go down hill. I think he wont

Poppy84 wrote:
    WIll be interesting to see if Jack sticks by her if her career starts to go down hill. I think he wont

Judging by the deposit he left on her leg I'd say Jack will be stuck to Jade for a long time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Poppy84 wrote:

Why? Because if she stays she is getting the sympathy vote, playing the victim when it is obvious she is well able to stand up for herself.

Its empathy not sympathy, people are disgusted by the bullying, she is a victim of bullying, she's not playing.
    Poppy84 wrote:

Only for Jermain pulling her into the bedroom yesterday we would have seen an all out fight and Shilpas true colours.

Shilpa stood up for herself against that knacker, with words, she was to the point without swearing and sceaming. What are these "true colours" that you are alluding to? What are you basing this on?

• Advertisement

Shilpa stood up for herself against that knacker, with words, she was to the point without swearing and sceaming.

:eek:

[QUOTE=
    Shilpa stood up for herself against that knacker, with words, she was to the point without swearing and sceaming. What are these "true colours" that you are alluding to? What are you basing this on?[/QUOTE]

Yes but if she had not been dragged away I think she would have lost it, look at the way she was shouting at Jermain in the bedroom.

oK she didnt swear but thats not what I am referring to I am referring to her loosing her temper. She looks down on the other housemates for "not respecting" themselves cos they argue and shout and show their feelings of anger.

She was loosing her temper last nite even when she got pulled away. Maybe it would have been better for her to stand up to Jade and show some emotions other than sadness....this girl has pent up anger!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

:eek:

I double that! :eek: :eek:

Poppy84 wrote:
    She looks down on the other housemates for "not respecting" themselves cos they argue and shout and show their feelings of anger.

Don't we all?

I know we shouldn't but it's hard not to show disapproval of the type of behaviour and the type of person that Jade is. Not that the other two are any better as their giggles/bitching/laughing with Jade only solidifies Jade's feelings of support for her behaviour! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

In the name of all that is right in this world Jade should go and afterwords fade away from existance.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Jade is definatly going to be evicted. I dont even watch the show that much but just from reading the papers etc, its clear she is thoroughly disliked and everyones sympathy is resting with Shilpa!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Mrs_Doyle wrote:
    I am of the opinion that, sadly, Jade is an example of what middle Britain is made up off, a.

Jade is not middle Britain, just like spiralyeah is not like middle Ireland. She's a chav who got famous, but she'll be rejected by the vast majority of the real middle Britain now. I think a lot of people now will vote to evict her, simply because that's the current zeitgeist.

tbh wrote:
    Jade is not middle Britain, just like spiralyeah is not like middle Ireland. She's a chav who got famous,

Totally agree with this statement, I think she should go but it's the chavs who spend the majority of money voting, as far as I can see. Unless the almost 20,000 that have complained to Channel 4 and OffCom actually vote to boot Jade out she may actually stay in.

Of course on the other hand Chav begrudgery never likes to see one of their own get too big for their boots, so they too may try to make her eat humble pie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Dear god, Jade has to go, no chance she will stay at all, people dont like bullying, thats just a fact and think of the amount of Indian people living in Britain and other people of asian origin living in Britain....

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Jade going to go, be booed because shes a racist and then assasinated by the entire population... Thats what I hope neway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I think that a lot of people are forgetting that Jade was hated when she was in the Big Brother House the first time. I reckon she will go this week but I don't think that its necessarily the last we'll see of her.

People will accuse her of being racist but the fact that her father is black will make sure the tag won't stick. She did bully Shilpa but Shilpa is a 31 year woman FFS, plus she's well able to look after herself.

Whether Miss Goody fades into obscurity or not is up to whether or not the tabloids and magazines like Heat and Now decide to run with "Jade" stories, which I reckon they will. And the Ironic thing is that the very same people that are complaining about her behaviour now will be the very same people that continue to buy those rags if and, more likely when, she's on the front cover bleeting her heart out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭bullrunner

BaZmO* wrote:
    People will accuse her of being racist but the fact that her father is black will make sure the tag won't stick. She did bully Shilpa but Shilpa is a 31 year woman FFS, plus she's well able to look after herself.

Having a black father doesnt mean that Jade isnt racist. It may just mean that she isnt racist towards/against black people.

IMO i think the whole racism card may be overblown here...yes there is some element of racism...but i think its more bullying than racism.

bullrunner wrote:
    Having a black father doesnt mean that Jade isnt racist. It may just mean that she isnt racist towards/against black people.
    You're missing the point I was trying to make. I was just saying that among the people that she appeals to she will use the "I'm black so I can't be racist" card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

People a knacker is defined a Dead horse

So what you meant to say was

"Shilpa stood up for herself against that smelly dead horse, with words"

Woman is a fool and should be sentenced to 15 years in a 3 * 4 cell with that silly other dead horse from the iceland adds..

Zambia232 wrote:

Woman is a fool and should be sentenced to 15 years in a 3 * 4 cell with that silly other dead horse from the iceland adds..

No, a knacker is defined as this. A knacker is someone who buys worn-out livestock - including horses ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Zambia232 wrote:

no, a knacker is someone who turns a dead horse into glue.

edit: r3nu4l is both faster and wiser than me.

Zambia232 wrote:

It may be the literal definition but is this case people are using it colloquial definition.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Lynfo

How do u know they're up? Has it been confirmed?

back to the point - Jade to go the big bully :mad:

BaZmO* wrote:
    It may be the literal definition but is this case people are using it colloquial definition.

Touché sir :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Does anyone know what odds the bookies are giving for this one? I'm curious to know. I'd be disgusted if Jade got to stay. The racist, ugly mess needs to go and get booed into oblivion.

Advertisement