Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Madrid Tickets

• 18-01-2007 2:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,371 ✭✭✭✭

I'm planning on going to Madrid next month to see a game.
    Does anyone know the best source for tickets ?
    I've checked a few online ticket agencies but they seem to be charging an arm and a leg for tickets .
    I'll prob go to the Real-Levante match on the 4th or if feasible the Athletico-Real match on the 25th .

Comments

you wont get ticket for Atletico but you would maybe get tickets for the Real-Levante game. You can try when your over there. i will see if i can find out for you. My GF's cousin played for Real a few years ago. We still have good connections there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,371 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

you wont get ticket for Atletico but you would maybe get tickets for the Real-Levante game. You can try when your over there. i will see if i can find out for you. My GF's cousin played for Real a few years ago. We still have good connections there.
    Yip,I didnt really expect to be able to get tickets to the Madrid derby.
    Any info you have would be gr8.

will find out tonight for you. You will love Madrid anyway , its fantastic.

will find out tonight for you. You will love Madrid anyway , its fantastic.
    Cheers

Hey , just to let you know, there will be no way you can go to Atletico unless you are very lucky or rich. Real Levante you should have no problem getting tickets .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I've heard that getting tickets outside the ground is not a big problem. Obviously this won't apply to the Madrid derby but if all else fails getting one for the Levante game, that could be a last resort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Outside the ground for the Madrid-Levante game. Would pay whatever to go to a Madrid derby though, atmosphere always comes across better than Madrid-Barca.

Hey , just to let you know, there will be no way you can go to Atletico unless you are very lucky or rich. Real Levante you should have no problem getting tickets .
    Outside the ground off a tout or from a box office ?

Advertisement