Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

alloy refurb??

Options
  • 18-01-2007 3:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

hey

i am lookin at buyin an is200 but the paint or whatever it is on the alloys is flakin like mad. just wondering if anyone knows where i could get them sand blasted and resprayed or whatever it is they do with them.

any suggestions appreciated

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 dennymac

forgot to say i'm livin in dublin an lookin for someplace around dublin to do it if possible

thank again

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

I dont know anywhere in Dublin but if you cant find anyehere pm me, I know a place near Tullamore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 dennymac

think theres a place in lucan r somewhere over there that does it but cant find name for them

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭bf

Try Dave McCann tyres in Blanchardstown (beside Power City). From memory he used to refurb alloys and at a competitive price

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

There is a place in Bray, but I can't remember the name of it. I think drdre mentioned it first, though, so you could try asking him?

Advertisement