Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Room for rent

Options
  • 13-01-2007 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

i have a double room 11ft x 11ft with built in warddrobes i will be renting in mid feb as the apartment is near completion , its a 2 bed 2 story penthouse in finglas ( yeah i know : ) ) but its right beside the village , i can see everything in village from here , i bought apartment and have the room with ensuite but who ever i rent room to will have other bathroom all to themselves and balcony etc i have pictures of apartment now ( nothing in it yet ) but gives u idea of what it will be like

its 800 sq feet and two bedrooms downstairs with bathroom and big living/kitchen area upstairs , if anybody knows finglas its right accross from powercity , accross the footbridge and its at other side

heres the bad part , im looking for €550 a month + bills which will be cheap as its storage heating and all electric so only 1 bill

if anybody interested in it please only contact me by private message as i wont be looking at this page again but will reply to all enquirys

only 42 apartments in this block so not mad like premier square etc

also if u want some pics send email addy in pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,397 ✭✭✭✭Victor

heres the bad part , im looking for €550 a month + bills which will be cheap as its storage heating and all electric so only 1 bill
    I wouldn't be so sure of it being cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭pjbrady1

The only benefit of ESB heating is you avoid the very expensive Gas service charge. But I think they are substantially lowering this, this year. Electric heating is considerably dearer than Gas even with night time units. Throughout a year you will end up putting on heat on day units. Compare EBS per Kw to Gas per kW. One more increase in ESB next year and it is going to be difficult to rent out apartments in average areas with only electric heating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

if anybody interested in it please only contact me by private message as i wont be looking at this page again but will reply to all enquirys

As the housing bubble thread makes me cry??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭babytooth

Zambia232 wrote:
    As the housing bubble thread makes me cry??

its so bloody ****y, ppl having to do this to get a poxy gaff....it aint fair,....and all we do "is stand by".....ya know the quote

Advertisement