Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with stairs

Options
  • 18-01-2007 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

I have a problem with the stairs that I got for a new two storey build. They were suppose to run fromt the 1st floor to the attic.

They have been measured incorrectly. With a bit of restructuring, the problem can be sorted but after forking out so much money, I'm not happy with this approach.

Anybody ever had this happen? If so, what steps did you take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

decrrrrrr wrote:
    I have a problem with the stairs that I got for a new two storey build. They were suppose to run fromt the 1st floor to the attic.

They have been measured incorrectly. With a bit of restructuring, the problem can be sorted but after forking out so much money, I'm not happy with this approach.

Anybody ever had this happen? If so, what steps did you take?

Who did the measuring? Was it the joinery and what material difference will it make? Are you being asked for more money or will the stairs not be up to scratch?

Advertisement