Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade's column in Now...

Options
  • 18-01-2007 2:02pm

...think she has a column in 'Now' or some mag that the wife reads...and I flick through after her...

Anyway, wonder will she keep the contract? Surely they can't keep the tagline 'she's gobby but a goody' anyway? Will tell my wife to discontinue purchasing unless they do something. From now on, it's 'Heat'...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

They could give her a column with Swastika insignias now as an outlet for her fat brained racist stupidity....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 moto2006

Conor74 wrote:
    ...think she has a column in 'Now' or some mag that the wife reads...and I flick through after her...

It is Now magazine, I gave up buying because of the amount of the magazine given over to Jade who I've never had much time for. However before this I'd I've said fair play to her, nice work if you can get it but now I'd actively boycott any magazine she was on.. and you can bet she'll be on at least one when she comes out with her side. I dont think she's behaving the way she is towards Shilpa because of race - think its more to do with that gang of harpies being tools then racist but thats not any better really - but its a handle they're using to put her down as well - honestly, Paki? what a t***er. Then again he finds Jade attractive..

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

Maybe this will help you out. Now Magazine
    Do the poll along the side. I've voted for her about 5 times. Apparently they will cancel her contract depending on the result of this poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

i think what's more disturbing is you've admitted to reading 'Now' on a public forum

Advertisement