Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hop House on Parnell St?

• 18-01-2007 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone eaten here? I hear they do good Japanese food but can't find any menu or reviews online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead eats here quite regularly and I have to say its a cracking wee eaterie. Its actually a Korean Restaurant I think, and they do mainly noodle based dishes and a variety of Sushi.

The food is gorgeous and is probably the cheapest I've come across in Dublin thus far. When you walk in they give you a nice hot cup of Green Tea and keep filling you up throughout your meal.

Now I'm no great Green Tea fan but when its cold outside and when you're getting it for free its blooming lovely! Anyway thoroughly recommend this place. Dodgy area, great Restaurant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I on the other hand am a big green tea fan.

Isn't this the place with the pub in one half, and the restaurant in the other? I believe it was recently renovated and taken over. I never drank in the pub beforehand, but it always looked a wee bit dodgy to me..

I must check it out, I only live up the road!

Advertisement