Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Beers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

:(
    ?

Conor - point of information - you're part of "you people" therefore if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

I think we should all go to the cinema then see where things go from there some night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Blush_01 wrote:
    I think we should all go to the cinema then see where things go from there some night.
    Yeh, I'm dying to see Apocalypto or Perfume (just finished the book).

The :( was because I thought that you were saying that you were going to stop coming to these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Yeh, I'm dying to see Apocalypto or Perfume (just finished the book).

That's a good idea, especially the former.

Just on the film idea, isn't there a bus to Dundrum from UCD? There's a cinema in Dundrum (never been though).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I want to see Perfume, I read it a few weeks ago and can't wait to see their interpretation of Süskind's novel, as it's been called the "unfilmable" film. Apocalypto is pretty gorey by all accounts.

I prefer the Ormonde to Dundrum. Dundrum is very expensive by comparison to other places for a student ticket and it's claustrophobic. There are other things I dislike about it too. Screen, Cineworld or the Savoy would probably be the best if the pub afterwards was to be a serious consideration too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Is Cineworld UGC?

I'm grand with
    Ormonde
    Dundrum
    Dun laoire IMC
    Savoy
    UGC.

I don't know where screen is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Blush_01 wrote:
    ?

Conor - point of information - you're part of "you people" therefore if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Wow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Is Cineworld UGC?
    Affirmative.

Screen is the one just to the left at the end of the street when you go up D'Olier St from the bridge.

Advertisement