Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carphone Warehouse Pulls Out of CBB Sponsorship

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Miss Fluff wrote:
    Really should be doing some work, anyway:rolleyes:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1247956,00.html

Me too :D

Wow! I wonder what Channel 4 will do now that it looks like they will be pretty much forced into action!

Would they kick the 3 of them out and get new people???

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Good enough for them!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Other sponsors are following their lead but the twats at Channel Four are going to continue the show, hoping their ratings will improve. Well they have never got me as a viewer yet, and they never will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

And now The Perfume Shop UK.

From Now online...
    In a media statement, the company said: 'The Perfume Shop has decided to withdraw Jade Goody's perfume Shh… from all of its 150 UK stores with immediate effect. This decision will be reviewed once Ms Goody has left the Big Brother house and is in a position to respond to the media in person.'

• Registered Users Posts: 27,335 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Bit of a storm in a teacup. Sure she's an idiotic, hateful little goblin, but does it really deserve this much media attention?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Bit of a storm in a teacup. Sure she's an idiotic, hateful little goblin, but does it really deserve this much media attention?

if it'll put an end to Jade, yes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

where's kate moss?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Its all about publicity, The Carphone WH is getting more good publicity now than it would have if they didn't pull out of Big Brother. I'm sure they'll be back in there when this shenanigans blows over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Anything that gives a bit less work to Ed Byrne has to be a good thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

What difference does it make to BB? I heard today that some British MP was on saying that everybody should vote Jade out of the house. BB must be laughing all the way to the bank. How much money do they make on each vote?

That's what's sad about this type of rubbish. The more people talk about it (even negatively) the more people watch it and vote.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Danielle lost a £150,000.00 modelling deal too..

Aaaaah Sickner :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

julep wrote:
    where's kate moss?

She was still likable though, she didn't make a fishwife of herself on TV or abuse anyone else, the only person who suffered at her hands was herself..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

What difference does it make to BB? I heard today that some British MP was on saying that everybody should vote Jade out of the house. BB must be laughing all the way to the bank. How much money do they make on each vote?

That's what's sad about this type of rubbish. The more people talk about it (even negatively) the more people watch it and vote.

Not sure what the usual break down of big brother/celebrity charities is but

according to the channel 4 site all proceeds from this vote will go to charity

so yeah bb will make no money from this vote

edit: btw from what i've heard the money for charities gets split evenly between all the celebs charities, and they don't say what the charities celebs nominate so there is no influance due to people voting for a celeb just because they support a certain charity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

Kolodny wrote:
    And now The Perfume Shop UK.

From Now online...

really mygod its not that bad she just a bitch! they knew that already, does acrephon warhouse have sister business in India or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

xzanti wrote:
    She was still likable though, she didn't make a fishwife of herself on TV or abuse anyone else, the only person who suffered at her hands was herself..
    sorry, i should have put more into that post.

my point was that when she was caught doing coke, she was dropped by some companies, but picked back up by them when the storm blew over.
    the same will probably happen to these three bints. sadly.

Advertisement