Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 'WS32Z429TQXXEU / HT-THQ22' 32in HD Slim-fit CRT TV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Try www.powercity.ie. They have the 32" Samsung Slimfit. You can request a quote from the site. They will come back to you per phone and give you their best price. I got one in Fontwell last week. Was €599 on website & I got it for €539. Is O.K.so far. Be advised, though ! It says 32" on the box but it measures just over 30"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭peneau

Thanks for that Kristopherous. I'm caught in two minds now, I found a review of the 419 model here www.homecinemachoice.com/reviews/index.php?category=CRTTVs
    and it's not exactly a glowing review. I imagine the 429 is the updated model but I'm now wavering given the review of the 419, I don't imagine there's a a great deal of difference between the two. I'll probably head to a Powercity anyway to have a look at it in action.

Thanks for the info Kristopherous, especially on the price.

Advertisement