Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband stats - a problem

Options
  • 18-01-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭

When I check my download usage with eircom's broadband stats it reports that I've used 0% of my allowance for the month :eek: .
    I'm sure I've used a lot more than that :o .

It was working well previously but seems to have become erratic since the middle of December.

Is anyone else having problems with the usage tracker or is it just me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Worked fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

This used to happen to me with BT's online calculator - I had to phone them to ask them to reset it - they still had the correct amounts transfered but they simply didn't display on the site. So be warned just because you see 0 GB doesn't mean you can go mad on the net ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I rang eircom support about this today.

It turns out I was using an eircom support connection logon instead of the normal eircom@eircom.net logon :D.

I had an problem with my broadband connection back in December - basically I couldn't connect even though everything seemed fine and the support technician requested I log in on a support account to try and diagnose the problem.
    There was no joy and the problem was escalated but the connection worked fine the following day so I didn't pursue the issue. However I had forgotten that my router was still logged in on the support account :o .

Presumably this meant that the download/upload usage was not logged to my own account :confused: .

Advertisement