Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clothes shops in cork..

• 18-01-2007 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I know all the obvious ones along Patrick st but I was wondering are there many other single shops here that are off the beaten track a bit?? getting sick of finding nothing in the usual 4 or 5..

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

There's a men's shop run by two Cork City players, can't think of the name of it now though. :rolleyes:

edit: it's Indigo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

You've got Prime Time on Washington as well (across from Indigo), Paul Street is where I'd go- Store, Le Soul, Diversion...

What kind of clothes shops are you looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭techguy

Thanks guys, sorry for not mentioning it already. I'm looking for normal kind of clothes like whats in Quills and GQ etc..

Thanks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Mr Mister has a fine big shop in Michelstown on the square

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

^^^hey i'm from Mitchelstown.Don't really like Mr.Mister though. If you buy something there then 5 other people there will be wearing the same thing.

Mahon Point is good(enough). H&M will be coming in a year or two on Academy Street.

Advertisement