Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Del Pappas

• 18-01-2007 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

...on Patrick Street

Has anyone tried this place? Got a leaflet in my door and I might give them a ring later. A heads up would be good though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

My brother got a pizza off them last week and he said it was sh1te , he would have been better getting a cheap frozen pizza . I have heard the same thing about their KK branch !

But by all means dont just go by my post as I don't have 1st hand experience of their food im only going by the rumour mill !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Ok..I suppose it's best that I judge for myself...

I'll let yiz know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Kinda nice actually. The wedges were really soft and not very nice but I find all take away wedges are the same. Pizza was nice though....doughy so 7" is more than enough (ladies).

Nice pizza and good prices. Thumbs up from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Boomer23

got it tonight, not too shabby, they dont use MSG which is a MAJOR plus for me, value for money and when it arrived it was ROASTING hot which is a major plus and a change from the norm!

wedges were a little soggy, but they always will be once you get delivered so thats nothing to hold against them

thumbs up from me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Sounds like I'll be something there then on sat to prove my brother wrong , you just can t seem to get a decent pizza in the city any more since Ginos have went a bit lacking on their toppings and some times forget to fully cook the pizza !!
    Boomer23 wrote:
    they dont use MSG which is a MAJOR plus for me, value

MSG on a pizza ? can't say I ever heard that I tought it was only the chinese who done that .. .. are we talking about the likes of dominos and four star whos pizza you more or less are ordering from a mass produced source ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement