Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Eve Corporations - Recruitment Thread

Options
  • 18-01-2007 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

Okay this is your go to source for Irish Lead, Irish Only, Irish Member Corporations. The Corporations will be Added in the order they contact me. (Boards.ie Corp will be top of the list though) Also the layout below is temporary until i find out what you lads would prefer in displaying your corp info. :D

## Corp Name: Boards.ie ##

Purpose
    The purpose of the corp is to help out boards.ie members who are new to the game. Trust me Eve is a lot to take in, there are people playing years still haven't got to grips with everything.

The tax rate is 2%. This is quite low. This is to cover running costs. Because of this we only have one office at this time (so its only costing 11k to run a month).

As this means some surplus is left over, at the end of the month after bills are paid for the remaining cash is divvy'ed up with the remaining members. Cash that Mira + Saki gets (CEOs) will be put back into the corp for the next month.

This is not a professional 'x' corp. If you want to rat, hunt, mine whatever this corp is not designed to overly cater for it. You will be given help where asked for but the corp isn't going to start setting up stations, etc.

If thats what you want then there are more professional corps out there.

Although we have a corp channel, everyone chats on "Irish" channel.

How to Join
    1. Go to Kakakela System in Caldari space.
    2. Head to Kakakela VII - Moon 13 - Corporate Police Force station.
    3. Once docked click Offices and look for boards.ie corp.

Our logo is a gold shamrock with EU type orange stars on a light blue background.

4. Click join corp. Your request will be processed. If there is a delay check out the Irish channel for a boardsie.

Rules
    There are really only one rule.

Do not do anything that would negatively affect the Corporation.

Some examples.
    - Suicide camping.
    - Canister fishing newbies.
    - Declaring wars.
    - scamming

Don't get me wrong, Eve is a harsh place and those things are generally allowed, however as most players who join boards corp will be new it may effect their later chances joining other corps.

Last reminder
    Boards.ie corp is not designed to be like some of the major corps. It is to help you out and move on. That may change later on but for now there are no plans for intergalactic domination.

##Corp name : Furious Angels##

Ticker : FA

Corp Miners HQ : Romi
    Corp Mission HQ : Luminaire

Recruitment policy:
    Recruiting all walks
    mission runners, miners, industry, traders.
    PvP'ers are welcome but we dont have a pvp program yet.

Benefits:
    Large bpo library (catering mostly to gallente/caldari)
    T1 ship production and corp assitance for
    battleships. Salvage pool means free rigs as they come.
    help and advice with missions, ship fittings
    Killboard, forums, and TS available.

Rules:
    Stay within the bounds of your own consience.

Offices:

Luminaire Federation Navy assembly

Romi (cant remember which station but theres only 2)

Contacts: Hinch, Jaggeh, Marasume.

Public in-game chat: Angel HR

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement