Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

file port question

• 18-01-2007 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

i've got an akasa mirage and want to cut a fillport at the top. Should i cut a hole using a hole cutter for a drill or should i borrow a dremel and use that. Its just the hole only has to be an inch in diameter and if anyone knows of a good hole cutting drill bit or where i can get one that'd be great.

Also beyond this i'm having alot of trouble getting certain water cooling parts because the ones i want are either not available or are all in different shops across the net. Does anyone know a good water cooling shop online for danger den stuff, EK water blocks and parts? I was thinking of going to frozencpu.com but i think i'd have to pay import duty?

Any help would be great as i'm very stressed over this:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

There are quite a few out there like watercooling.de Or Alphacool.de

There are other places like overclockers that offer some stuff. But the german sites seem to have the best stuff.

Ebay is also a option too, many a bargain to be picked up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Prices on Specialtech seem pretty ok. Just ordered a 240mm rad from them.
    Around €10 for shipping in Ireland, unlike the crooks in Overclockers.co.uk :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

a nice big order only cost me 6£ last time. But i am in the uk :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Most of the UK shops I shop from, charge 5-8£ for orders (that do not include a computer case); OCUK charge 12-16£.
    And lets not start on their fantastic RMA process... :mad:

Advertisement