Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble - New album next month

• 18-01-2007 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭

The mighty Trouble release their 7th album on 20th of February called "Simple Mind Condition" after a gap of 12 years since "Plastic Green Head". Since most of you don't know who they are, let me just steer you towards checking out one of the greatest Metal bands I've ever heard, their two albums for Def American "Trouble" and "Manic Frustration" in particular being equal to pretty much any defining release of the last 30 years you'd care to mention. They've been going on and off since 1979 and, I am confident, will dispel the myth that the longer bands go on the worse their music gets :p

Seriously, this should be a major event and celebrated by Metal fans the world over! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

A big influence on a certain American band...a four piece, had that dark coloured album, damn what did they call themselves? ;)

Sounds like it'd be worth checking out alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I never heard of them till last week when I got a loan of their live in Stockholm dvd. gotta say I was well impressed ,I only watched half of it so far, must watch the rest of it tonight actually. I'm gonna have a look out for some of their albums when ever i can. :)

Advertisement