Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First post

• 18-01-2007 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Yay, best of luck with the forum chaps.

edit: Woot .o/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Round of applause!!

Peasant, Peasant where for art thou Peasant?

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭junkyard

I can't believe this is getting a forum all to itself.....what about the aircraft forum I was proposing? Any chance of getting that?:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

ruu???? come on your meant to say "woot"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,007 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Re Forum Title - what's the difference between a motorhome and a campervan? I thought they were the same thing. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Would you believe it ...

...almost every day I checked on the progress of this thing ...and then I miss it when it finally happens !!

Yea ...we got a motorhome forum !

Thanks !
    Re Forum Title - what's the difference between a motorhome and a campervan? I thought they were the same thing.

Well, they are and they aren't.
    To some people a campervan is something along the van conversion line, ie something that looks very much like a van at first glance.
    The same people would apply the name motorhome to something more along the lines of a purpose-built leisure vehicle like the Amreican RV's

Other people ...me included... couldn't care less :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

I remember voting on something like this.:confused: Great to see it get off the ground! :)

Advertisement