Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helping those on boards

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh please not that old rumour that there are women on the internet.
    Really who wants a Yore Ma! clanendar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Max_Nash

can anybody make a list of the boards.ie babes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

There are court orders and plea's from admins stopping me from collating such a list....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I think the calendar could get messy, like if someone lied about their age and was under 18 etc.? A big event would be brilliant and I'm sure on a site as big as this someone could sort out a place to hold it. Selling hotdogs, burgers and that kind of thing could easily make a fair bit along with drinks, games, auctions of donated items and a band. With the amount of people here who clearly have a fair bit of spare time to post on Boards the energy could be put into something more productive? Not that posting on Boards is unproductive....:p Plus with plenty of notice there is a huge potential amount of attendees.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Max_Nash wrote:
    can anybody make a list of the boards.ie babes?
    Knock your self out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement