Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modding the old Xbox - n00b

Options
  • 19-01-2007 5:06am

I've seen it mentioned in a number of threads that a modded Xbox is great for playing divx, xvid etc and emulators.

As a newbie about how much would it cost to get a Xbox and get it modded in this way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Loadedscream

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Check out the Services Available section on Adverts, there is a Softmodding service available there!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 E=McHammer

i can softmod it for your for 50quid including return postage,i'm in the meath area,i'm super well experinced with modding,your wish is my command,i'll put all the dashes etc you want on it for the price above,i dotn charge per dash like other ppl on this

Advertisement