Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on phone with good reception

• 19-01-2007 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Sony Ericsson T630 and I'm reasonably happy with it except for one flaw. It doesn't seem to pick up a signal well in areas where my wife's Panasonic does. This is a pain as I'm working in area of poor reception and from a business point of view it's a disaster.

Can anyone recommend a phone that is particularly good for signal reception? Bluetooth would be nice with a camera but not essential.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Nokia 6230i has pretty good reception (cam, mp3, radio, bluetooth, etc). Nokia 6021 aswell. (basic, just bluetooth)

SonyE K750i aswell (cam, mp3, radio, bluetooth, etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

I have the K610im from O2, which I"ve found to have solid reception, even in areas where other phones tend to not pick up a signal reliably or sometimes go to "emergency calls only".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Bummer

The nokia n70 is also a great business phone....It has all you are looking for and 3g if you require.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thanks for the advice. I'm going into my SFR store during the week and see which of those are availalble. I'm due an upgrade so I might get a deal on one of them. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Isn't the E-series meant for business, e.g. the E50, E70 etc?

• Advertisement
Advertisement