Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping Posesssion from UK to Ireland

Options
  • 19-01-2007 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Apologies if this is not the most appropriate message board for this question but I couldn't find any that were better suited.

I'm living in London but plan on taking a year out to go travelling. I'm investigating the possibility of putting my posessions in storage but as I don't have a massive amount I'm tempted to just bring all my stuff back to Cork on 2 flights and perhaps by having some of the bulkier, non-breakable things (books, dvds etc) shipped back in boxes.

Does anyone know of any businesses that offer this service? Speed of delivery is not a priority but price & reliability is.

Cheers,
    Phil

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

removal companies do the routes , look in the Irish Post for their ads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Philby

^^

• Registered Users Posts: 78,397 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mailbox Express in Rathmines have a thing with I think FedEx where they give you a huge box, collect it and deliver it worldwide. I'm sure theres a way to do it in reverse also.

Advertisement