Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Saturday on The Kiosk on Phantom 105.2

Options
  • 19-01-2007 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks,

This week on The Kiosk, Phantom's arts show, director John Carney will be talking to me from the Robert Redford-founded Sundance Film Festival, one of the most prestigious film festivals in the world.

Carney's forthcoming film, Once, starring Glen Hansard of the Frames and Czech singer-songwriter Marketa Irglova, has been nominated in the World Cinema Competition category.

The Blizzards' Niall Breslin and Phantom Album Archive presenter Derek Byrne will also be in studio to review the new Rocky film.

I'll be speaking to the founder of an upcoming short story competition and hearing one of the winning stories from last year: it's just 300 words long and it's all about what happens when the narrator unexpectedly finds a sanitary towel in the garden. Hmmm..

And Sarah Anne Murphy will report back from an exhibition about illegal 'cave raves' that's currently taking place in the Temple Bar Gallery and Studios, Dublin.

Tune in at 11am on Saturdays, 10am Sundays, and if you're looking for any more info on the show, I'll be posting up playlists and the like on my myspace page -- check it out on www.myspace.com/nadineoregan.

Cheers,
    Nadine

Advertisement