Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ghosting on Philips LCD HDTV

• 19-01-2007 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Just bought a Philips 26PF5321 LCD HDTV from DID. having problems with ghosting seems to be really bad at times.

The image 'ghosts' when there is any major movement on screen, such as walking, sports, or when a camera pans. Even when connected to Xbox 360 via component cable, screen ghosts when moving, sometimes to the extent it is like having motion sickness. :mad:

Just wondering if ghosting to this extent is normal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Greetings,

A friend of mine has the 42" model and I have seen the ghosting, we test the DVD Meet Joe Black and it was terrible. The source of the DVD was HD DVD player so we concluded at the time that it was the TV.

He is going to return it to the retailer.

If I hear anymore I will update you.

regards
    Silverski

Advertisement