Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Public At Tonights Eviction

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

guess it reflects how bad the attitude to her is, one thing coming out to a negitive crowd, it's another coming out to a potentially violent crowd, wonder if shilpa will let her borrow her bodyguards for a few days, she could probably do with them more than shilpa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭lockon...

damn, I wanted to see the lynch mob. Pitch forks and burning torches. Oh well...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I wonder how they'll do it, will she go out the diary room or will she just go out to an empty car park like Jonathon from last summers BB.. Either way it won't make for very exciting tele :rolleyes: Goddamnit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I don't get it. All these enlighted people complaining that Jade is a bully, and what's their solution? They want to see her bullied and potentially attacked by a baying crowd. Odd.

There's some website or magazine offering £10K to anybody that can get close enough to Jade, Danielle or Jo and mush a cream pie into their face. That's just sick and tantamount to incitement imo. I'm always amazed at the control the media has over today's sheep.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

BaZmO* wrote:
    There's some website or magazine offering £10K to anybody that can get close enough to Jade, Danielle or Jo and mush a cream pie into their face. That's just sick and tantamount to incitement imo. I'm always amazed at the control the media has over today's sheep.
    Too bloody right Bazmo, its a damn disgrace. These morons are worse than sheep, they're goats.

Just out of interest, what magazine came up with this vile idea? Also where exactly are the Big Brother studios? Oh and on a totally unrelated topic, do Ryanair allow passengers to carry Cream Pies on planes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I think it's totally unacceptable that Jade gets special treatment. What a crock of sh1te

Pighead wrote:
    do Ryanair allow passengers to carry Cream Pies on planes?
    Don't know about letting you carry them on but once you're on they'll certainly sell you one.
    evil_seed wrote:
    I think it's totally unacceptable that Jade gets special treatment. What a crock of sh1te
    So even though there's a possibilty of someone getting attacked or hurt you'd still prefer if they went ahead with the public eviction?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

BaZmO* wrote:

So even though there's a possibilty of someone getting attacked or hurt you'd still prefer if they went ahead with the public eviction?

They have crush barriers and security personnel, they could search the public. If these and other precautions were put in place then there could be an audience.

She needs to feel the public wrath vocally outside the BB house.

She needs to feel the public wrath vocally outside the BB house.
    Are you sure that that's what she needs?

Or is it a case of what you want?

She'll know soon enough what a total feck up she's made of her "career" and realistically she doesn't need a baying crowd to realise that for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

people have begun turning up outside the studio trying to get in.
    Karen Fenelon, 33, from London had a ticket and was planning to attend the broadcast.

"Tonight would have been the best one. You couldn't have got a better day than today," she said.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6277875.stm

idiots both inside and outside the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

evil_seed wrote:

I thought that, but that was because I wanted her to come out to boos and jeers so that she can see just what the public think of her now. If they seriously think she is in physical danger though, they can't really do much else. It would be very irresponsible if there is a risk to her safety.

I just hope Davina doesn't bottle the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

They have crush barriers and security personnel, they could search the public. If these and other precautions were put in place then there could be an audience.

I doesn't mean a thing really. All this takes is one little mistake, one over excited punter to start a chain reaction. Better safe than sorry!

Advertisement