Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calendar Broken?

Options
  • 19-01-2007 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

The calendar seems to be refusing to go beyond December 2006. A bug, or dain bramage on my part?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

It's not working for me either. Firefox 2.0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Good for me on Mac OS 10.4.8 (Core -Duo) and Safari.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Mac OS 10.4.5 - Safari - not working. Asiaprod - are you sure you can jump to March 2007 for example?

Even manually entering the date (example) doesn't bring anything after Dec 06. The antesup calendar goes up to 2008 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

vB has the default date range on the public and private calenders to '2000-2006'

I had the same problem. The date range just needs to be changed in the admincp.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Its the 20.01.2007
    Feel free to ask tomorrow too if you forget.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Gordon wrote:
    Mac OS 10.4.5 - Safari - not working. Asiaprod - are you sure you can jump to March 2007 for example?
    Sorry, my mistake, I was looking at Antesup's Poker Calendar which goes all the way to Dec 2008. the Private and Public ones all stop at Dec 2006 with January 2007 displayed. Sorry for the confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Its the 20.01.2007

No it's not. At the time of writing its 22.01.2007.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

ahahahahaha
    *choke*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

So this been spotted already :D Still aint workin here :( Guess we gotta go by 2006 then :p

Advertisement