Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ntl down in tallaght

Options
  • 19-01-2007 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

anyone else in the tallaght area with ntl broadband down? i called and they have said a lot of dublin is out but not tallaght. wanted to send someone out again, the usual!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 j1234

anyone?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

As a matter of interest have they improved on the call answering? How long were you on the phone before you got a response?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

On in Tallaght. But very slow - or is it just Boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 j1234

the call was answered much faster but that didnt seem to matter as the person on the other end of the phone didnt have a clue. tried the usual reboot and will send someone out line. i think some of my area must be down or something. anyway, thanks for the help.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

nipplenuts wrote:
    On in Tallaght. But very slow - or is it just Boards?

Boards seems very slow today alright but you can find your speed at www.irishisptest.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Boards appears to have some serious problems dealing with the "lunch break" rush so it often crawls during that time of the day. Never base your connections worries on Boards it simply isn't reliable enough.

Advertisement