Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

bit of a problem

• 19-01-2007 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, just a bit of a problem on my mind and i'd like a bit of advice.

Basically Ive been seein this girl for bout a month now, we get on really great and im very attracted to her. So she stayed over in my house last weekend for the first time and just messing around, everything except sex with no problems, had a great time!

Then last night we were out in town and had a few drinks (bit drunk actually) and then came back to mine, so we were on the bed and she gave me oral, then i took out a condom, put it on, but went floppy! i was like oh **** so we messed for a while and i got hard again but then when she tried to get on top it happened again, it was completely playing on my mind and wrecking my head! we still pleasured each other anyway and i ended up cumming no problem, but i fear if i try have sex again this same thing will happen. i dont think its a physical problem as she can masturbate me and stuff no problems it seems to be all in my head...sorry long ramble, any advice??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

'
    hmmmmm wrote:
    Then last night we were out in town and had a few drinks (bit drunk actually)

then i took out a condom, put it on.

These 2 combined sound like your problem right there.
    Drink can have this general effect on some guys, depending on the amount consumed.
    The reason you had an erection from the oral was because of the direct stimulation you recieved allowing your body to react to that stimulation but in turn due to the drink, it was not not directly under your minds control.
    The moment you lost your erection was also seem related to this as the the condom would have "block" that direct sensation / stimulation that was keeping you erect in the first place.

I'd sujest next time to lay off the boose abit if you both intend of having sex :)'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Agreed, lay off the drinkies next time. You'll have a better time too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

hmmmmm wrote:

but i fear if i try have sex again this same thing will happen.

it seems to be all in my head...

There's your problem. Just don't be nervous and relax. Thinking will make your mind weird and you will get a mental block over it and stressed etc and lose your erection. It happens guys all the time!

Oh but it's a vicious circle!!

Advertisement