Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conventions

Options
  • 19-01-2007 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Do we actually have any or do we have to head over to england for em

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

GWolf wrote:
    Do we actually have any or do we have to head over to england for em

Nothing offical but occasionally some of us get together for chat,trade,fiddle with toys,get sloshed

Sort of Non vention if you will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

It'd be just as easy to go over to Auto Assembly.

I dunno, being around a lot of internet using fanboys doesn't sound appealing to me, and that seems to pretty much be what a convention is. Except to stare down some "Internet Tough guys" who are really weedy little cowards in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

Rozie wrote:
    It'd be just as easy to go over to Auto Assembly.

I dunno, being around a lot of internet using fanboys doesn't sound appealing to me, and that seems to pretty much be what a convention is. Except to stare down some "Internet Tough guys" who are really weedy little cowards in real life.

Any time love

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

I'm sorry, I just found this thread and had to laugh. Can Transformers fans turn absolutely anything into a fight???

And by the way, I'm actually quite well-built & devilishly good-looking:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Ger_Hankey wrote:

we have a lot in common ;)

• Advertisement

While we are on the subject, is there eough interest over here to consider something like this? I'd imagine the first step would be an official(ish) fan club... any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Ger_Hankey wrote:
    Same here. Wow, we Transformers fans would crush Trekkies any day of the week! :cool:

We should probably set up a date (the Transformers fans, not me and you) in the summer for a meet n' greet or something.

Galvasean wrote:
    We should probably set up a date (the Transformers fans, not me and you) in the summer for a meet n' greet or something.

Damn, and there was me getting my hopes up...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Ger_Hankey wrote:
    I'm sorry, I just found this thread and had to laugh. Can Transformers fans turn absolutely anything into a fight???

I'm small an weedy. But oddly cuddly

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Might have been posted already but:

Transformers Convention.

Time to get the toilet rolls and sellotape out.

• Advertisement

Silverfish wrote:
    Might have been posted already but:

Transformers Convention.

Time to get the toilet rolls and sellotape out.

The scary thing is, some of those are better than some of the toys I've seen recently...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

I went to the Starfleet Ball in 2002 in Bournemouth. The winner of the costume parade was a bloke in an Op Prime costume

Advertisement