Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classics Found Huzzah!!

Options
  • 19-01-2007 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Deluxe and vayger classics in the new argos catalouge
    and in further good news the prices have not gone up
    Voyagers seen to b an extra only item though

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Happy das are here again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

and in further good news the prices have not gone up

This is good news? We're paying nearly twice as much as the US in some cases and most certainly so for Titaniums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

yes its good news that we dont have to pay any more then we allready did
    Do you have to find fault with EVERYTHING

Dominatorx wrote:
    yes its good news that we dont have to pay any more then we allready did
    Do you have to find fault with EVERYTHING

What the hell!? We're paying twice as much as the US for Titaniums for no good reason. Maybe you're happy to pay out your nose when you shouldn't have to, but I'm not.

I hardly see how that's finding fault with "Everything".

Rozie wrote:
    What the hell!? We're paying twice as much as the US for Titaniums for no good reason. Maybe you're happy to pay out your nose when you shouldn't have to, but I'm not.

I hardly see how that's finding fault with "Everything".

WTF so far youve poo pood everything and its price
    Are we living in america NO, DEAL WITH IT
    you seen to live in a world of make believe where every tf is available for a fiver why exactly do you want stores to stock classics so you can window shop and go "oo arent they pretty i dont think ill buy em". The reality of the situation is most of us DONT CARE
    you dont wanna pay Hasbro uk,s prices THEN DONT! Go import them and stop giving the rest of us a ****ING HEADACHE.
    Good day to you!!!

• Advertisement

Jesus, you make Eddie Hobbes cry. It's people like you that are the reason people like me have to pay extortionate prices.

We're not living in America, what kind of excuse is that? We both get them from Asia.

Why the **** should we have to pay bumped up prices? Who the **** doesn't care about spending money they shouldn't have to?

Rozie wrote:
    Jesus, you make Eddie Hobbes cry. It's people like you that are the reason people like me have to pay extortionate prices.

We're not living in America, what kind of excuse is that? We both get them from Asia.

Why the **** should we have to pay bumped up prices? Who the **** doesn't care about spending money they shouldn't have to?

Thats right i personally tell hasbro uk what to charge
    And the reason i said "we aint living in america" Oh obtuse one is that youve been ranting about the price of everything in the states
    you wanna pay american prices piss off to america

Thats right i personally tell hasbro uk what to charge

No, you allow them to by making them think their product is worth it.
    And the reason i said "we aint living in america" Oh obtuse one is that youve been ranting about the price of everything in the states
    you wanna pay american prices piss off to america

Why the **** does that justify things costing more over here!? That makes no ****ing sense. You sound like one of those retarded charicature of a charicature doddering old Irish Man. "Sure what would ye want an art gallery for? Haven't we already got a shopping centre.". Are you trying to make me feel guilty and "Unirish" because I have a problem with paying high prices and recieving poor services?

Christ, what a twat.

Rozie wrote:
    No, you allow them to by making them think their product is worth it.

Why the **** does that justify things costing more over here!? That makes no ****ing sense. You sound like one of those retarded charicature of a charicature doddering old Irish Man. "Sure what would ye want an art gallery for? Haven't we already got a shopping centre.". Are you trying to make me feel guilty and "Unirish" because I have a problem with paying high prices and recieving poor services?

Christ, what a twat.

Nope im saying stop ****ing whinging about it
    and just so we are very very clear
    90% of the time i import all my tf,s from america
    and dont worry
    you wont have to give smyth,s any of your tightly held pennies they aint stocking classics ever

Nope im saying stop ****ing whinging about it

Why?
    and just so we are very very clear
    90% of the time i import all my tf,s from america

So? You're still paying for extra shipping. You're not giving Hasbro UK your money(Though you still are, pretty much) but you're making them think anything is wrong either - they won't miss one person's money.

And what about the main audience for TFs, the kids? Their parents probably won't know to import. They're getting ripped off the most. Why is that fair? Because you important, you don't have to give a toss?

What is it with people and that...
    and dont worry
    you wont have to give smyth,s any of your tightly held pennies they aint stocking classics ever

It's not Smyths' fault, more than likely, it's Hasbro's. And unforuntately they may not be getting them in any time soon, if at all, though I imagine they'd have to soon enough or they'd have no TFs.
    and on a personal level
    how does it feel to b a laughing stock on both here and the 2005 boards

Err, you do know the 2005 boards, behind closed doors, are a laughing stock among most TF Fans? So are most the "Major" boards currently... I'm on a half decent board now that's not so riddled with trolls and fascists. I don't post at TFW2005 anymore.
    TFW2005 has some of the worst staff I've ever encountered. They edit posts constantly, they delete perfectly valid arguments because they contain one line of questionable content, and lie about the content of deleted posts. They refuse to explain their actions. I'm pretty sure an awful lot of members get banned too, I still lurk and notice that the mods and Oldbies/donaters seem to be the only constant members. I'm pretty sure guys like that fella Don Murphy lashed out at is gone. I liked him.
    They're worse than the mods here, even. Up until recently, you simply weren't allowed to dislike the movie on TFW2005 either. The board is one huge joke.

Why do you even feel the need to bring that up? Did it occur to you that regardless of the validity of me telling idiot mods and "Like this movie or you're not a real fan!!!" people to shut up, that not caring about hiked up prices might be utterly stupid on it's own merit, being an entirely separate thing?
    and in case you think im just playing some silly game i have the threads to prove it word of advice love stop going on the warpath every time you see something you dont like

warpathdy2.gif

???
    ppl are getting kind of sick of it

I'm getting sick of 1337 speak. You're not ****ing texting. It takes half a second to write "People". It is extremely irritating to read your posts due to the lack of punctuation, capitalisation and the like. I can take some typos as I make them myself, but ugh.
    do the world a favor dont breed

I can't breed, you asshole, I don't have a functioning uterus or ovaries and probably never will. Talk about sensitive! That was seriously below the belt(literally).

And gods you type like a dumbass. I was enjoying this board until you started up.

• Advertisement

Yup

My last post Crossed a line
    I offer you my sincerest apoloogies

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Sorry guys.

I'll have to hand out a one week ban to the both of you.

We'll just keep having more and more of these flaming threads if it isn't clamped down on and I want to keep the forum a friendly place.

There's no reason why everyone can't remain civil.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement