Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why did this happen?

Options
  • 19-01-2007 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

my broadband was down today. i tried rebooting it to no avail. so just a few minutes ago i disabled the connection and then restarted it and it worked. any ideas why and what would would of happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Well I must say you are not offering much information about what happened or who your ISP is but I'd presume by what you have said that your connection was just down for a few hours and of course restarting when your connection is down doesn't make any difference. It came back up later on in the day and after which you restarted again and your modem picked up the connection. Try to give more information about your connection if you want more helpful replies :D

Advertisement