Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Suggestions

Options
  • 19-01-2007 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Number One

I wouldnt be too sure on a title, but is there any chance of a forum for miniature figurines such as those produced by Games Workshop? Warhammer and Lord of the Rings Battle Games are very popular, but I dont know if there would be enough support for one here. Still, thought Id bring it up.

Number Two

Is it possible to allow images posted in the Football Manager section? Im interested in starting a Story of my Season thread that are quite popular on other Footie Manager forums (like this one). I dont think the FM forum is one that would abuse posting of images!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Archimedes wrote:
    Number One

I wouldnt be too sure on a title, but is there any chance of a forum for miniature figurines such as those produced by Games Workshop? Warhammer and Lord of the Rings Battle Games are very popular, but I dont know if there would be enough support for one here. Still, thought Id bring it up.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=260
    ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

In the words of Frank The Tank..

"Im embarassed"

How the hell did I miss that? Thanks for pointing it out!

Advertisement