Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which college?!

Options
  • 19-01-2007 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi! im doing my leaving this year and want to do primary teaching but i have no idea which college to choose!

Can anyone give me the pros/cons of any college! what the degree's like.Course,social life etc etc!

I'm very confused!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Have you looked at the college, its probably the easiest course to choose because there are only a few places that do it. It you are staying around Dublin then it will be St. Pats. OUtside of DUblin there is Mary I.

Having gone to Mary I and worked at Mary I for a number of years, I enjoyed it. Limerick's a great place and between the LIT and UL there is a good student life and social scene. Its a small college and a bit parochial,(everyone knows everyone). The Bed is tough work all the same (I did the BA myself).

I would say the big descision is to go to Dublin, if not go to Mary I, simple as.

Advertisement