Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

economics essay help

Options
  • 19-01-2007 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    hope ye are all well
    i have an essay due in 2 weeks
    here it is below, im just wondering if anyone could please me how to approach this essay as I don't have that much experience in essay writing, especially in the field of economics.
    thanks for the help lads
    ed :)

Approximately 2000 Words

a. Explain how decision-making is dealt with in Economic Analysis.
    b. Illustrate how modern IT developments impacts on the process.

In your answer use examples from both the Demand and Supply sides of the Economy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭embraer170

What year are you in? What's the module title?

I'm sure if you post some of your own initial thoughts, people would critique them.... a. seems to pretty clearly be a question of supply / demand / chosing between alternatives (I hope I'm stating the obvious) while b. could be something along access to information. How modern IT systems make decision making easier.

Class notes should also be a good place to start.

I often think it's a good idea to type an essay outline (but not a draft essay!!) with:

Intro: xxxxxxx
    First part: xxxxxx xxxx xxxx (key ideas)
    Second part: xxxx xxx xxx
    Conclusion: xxxxxxx

Show it to your teacher / lecturer to see if you're on the right track. They generally won't read a draft essay but they'll be happy enough to comment on that.

Two weeks is plenty time anyway! Good luck with it.

- - - - - - - -

(I notice the mods. edited the previous topic. I don't really see a problem with someone posting a request of this nature in a college work forum as long as he's not asking people to write his essay for him)

Advertisement