Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jade evicted

Options
  • 19-01-2007 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭

let the fun and games begin...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Jade evicted....never saw it coming. :)

OP you are correct though...the fun and games will begin now for sure. She'll be public enemy number one for a while anyway...until the next series of Big Brother at least..:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

Oh god, her ugly face will be all over the papers for a while now!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Rockee wrote:
    Jade evicted....never saw it coming. :)

OP you are correct though...the fun and games will begin now for sure. She'll be public enemy number one for a while anyway...untul the next series of Big Brother at least..:p

she'll bawl her eyes out on tv apologising and she'll get away with it, and then probably get 100 grand from now magazine for her story in a fortnights time etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Please God don't let the bullying be forgotten. She will claim innocence over the racism and then the bullying issue will be overshadowed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Livvie wrote:
    Please God don't let the bullying be forgotten. She will claim innocence over the racism and then the bullying issue will be overshadowed.

Exactly. My sentiments too.

If they do forget about the bullying then they're giving out the message that bullying due to racism is wrong, but if you just don't like the person then it's okay to bully all you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Livvie wrote:

Totally agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Someone from the audience must have roared something to the pig just after her "best bits", you could see it was edited.

Watching the rancid vile bitch squirm was compelling but as has been said on this forum, she was tipped off and informed of the controversy, which is annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Someone from the audience must have roared something to the pig just after her "best bits", you could see it was edited.

Yeah, that was really obvious wasn't it?

I was a bit disappointed that she wasn't asked how she felt about her boyfriend still being in there but I suppose there wasn't time with all the other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I saw that too something was defo cut out .

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

I wish she'd been asked about the liposuction. Preferably right after a clip showing her calling Shilpa a liar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Livvie wrote:
    I wish she'd been asked about the liposuction. Preferably right after a clip showing her calling Shilpa a liar.

Was hoping for that too. She really should have been grilled about it. If only to highlight the fact she's been exposed as a liar and it's not all about the bullying/racist element.

Advertisement