Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mary Kennedy on Late late show

• 19-01-2007 11:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭

Mary Kennedy is on Late Late show now. Shes looking GOOD for her age. She must be nearly 50

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

The documentary maker on now isn't half bad either :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Mary Kennedy is on Late Late show now. Shes looking GOOD for her age. She must be nearly 50

I actually think she's over 50 but she is very attractive. Met her in person once and she's very easy to talk to.

I'm just about half her age but I so would.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

She was in college one day filming Nationwide. She's very attractive and good-looking for a woman of her age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 skibunny1uk

Hubba hubba!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Louise1

I loved the dress Mary was wearing - anyone know where she would have bought it? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Keth_tgi

Hi Guys... It's nice to meet like-minded people. Mary is a cool chic and is actually getting sexier as she ages. I think she's about 52 or so now, but who's counting. Me... am a fan for years ever since OpenHouse in late 1998 I think. I also posted up a few movies of her on Youtube (thanks for the support btw to some of here!).

see attached for some of Mary on Open House & Nationwide.

Btw... she really have a younger boyfriend now? jammy sob!

Keth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

what magic fountain is she drinking from that she seems to be getting younger looking by the year :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Keth_tgi wrote:
    Apparently Marty Whelan is playing hide the sausage with her at the moment.

Younger looking? I think it's her hairstyle and general facial bone structure and 'lady cheeks'.... and what a smile!

But there is no way on this earth Marty is doing the biz with her.... I mean.... thats just wrong. All wrong.

Do look out for mary this September... she presents 'Up for the Match' with Des Cahill, and... there's two shows (Hurling & Football final shows) so hopefully we'll catch her wearing something short or lowcut... that was the beauty of Open House.... she was always sitting around in this and that, where as nationwide... not so much.

Keth_tgi wrote:
    But there is no way on this earth Marty is doing the biz with her.... I mean.... thats just wrong. All wrong.
    Yep he sure is. Either himself or herself was on some show on RTE recently saying so.

• Advertisement

thats just weird.... them together shagging.... would be like some obscure segment of Openhouse....'now over to Marty and Mary in the bedroom....'

Would be very surprised with Mary.... as for Marty, he truly does have a finger in every pie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Wheels

I'd say it was a joke. Aren't they both married? Nobody wants to think of poor marty in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Wheels wrote:
    I'd say it was a joke. Aren't they both married? Nobody wants to think of poor marty in the morning.

Mary Kennedy is divorced anyway although I'd say she has had no shortage of men after her since.

Marty I haven't a clue about. I always thought of him as some kind of eunuch.

It's just that I'd be very surprised if Mary hooked up with Marty...he's just to lame and smarmy...although in my experience, thats usually the guy that gets the girl in certain circumstances. I feel a bit like Luke Skywalker when Vader tells him he's his father, just incredulous and dumb struck.

Nice if she hooks up with some guy, shame to waste those legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Yeah, she's a looker alright. I can't find the recent thread, but I voted for her over Miriam O'C and the tranny Gaelgoir.

MK is hot, "still got it, still got it", What a smile she has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 xorcist

Gotta agree Mary just gets better with age. Check out Owen66ie's flickr.com pics under irishcelebs.http://www.flickr.com/photos/irishcelebs/
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1383/1265648494_dacebdd028_o.jpg

Keth_tgi wrote:
    Hi Guys... It's nice to meet like-minded people. Mary is a cool chic and is actually getting sexier as she ages. I think she's about 52 or so now, but who's counting. Me... am a fan for years ever since OpenHouse in late 1998 I think. I also posted up a few movies of her on Youtube (thanks for the support btw to some of here!).

see attached for some of Mary on Open House & Nationwide.

Keth

Any more Youtube Keth_tgi. Your selection is great!!

tampopo wrote:
    Yeah, she's a looker alright. I can't find the recent thread, but I voted for her over Miriam O'C and the tranny Gaelgoir.

MK is hot, "still got it, still got it", What a smile she has.

Check out the thread and vote for Mary at "Cool pics and videos" section of the
    forumhttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055134121

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

Without a doubt she's Irelands answer to Carol Voderman, attractive, sexy, intelligent and getting more beautiful as the years go by.

Hi Guys,

In the hope that Mary is on RTE's Telethon tonight..... what about if we pledged money for a bit of leg?

Is this wrong? Sad i know but sounds reasonably feasble to me, and it's probably the only time we can ask without getting a caution!

Thats if she's arsed enough to appear on it.

Btw, Brenda Power... she's now on Newstalk 104... gorgeous woman who used to present Crimline with big dangly earrings.

Keth

• Advertisement

For those interested in the joys and charms of RTE's very own Mary Kennedy, I've setup a page on Myspace purely for mary, if thats your thing.

The pics gallery..is big.

Keth

http://www.myspace.com/marykennedyfan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Jesus man get a life.

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Jesus man get a life.

Live and let live, right?
    At least I'm just referring to just the one person, you're referring to two lives in your relpy to me... jesus and barney rubble.... maybe you're the one needs a life?

In any case, whats the prob worshipping an attractive woman... we can't all worship Barney Rubble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Lads, keep it civil.

Mr E wrote: »
    Lads, keep it civil.

Oh, I agree. Some people just don't like free expression.

Keth_tgi wrote: »
    For those interested in the joys and charms of RTE's very own Mary Kennedy, I've setup a page on Myspace purely for mary, if thats your thing.

The pics gallery..is big.

Keth

http://www.myspace.com/marykennedyfan
    There's something very creepy about that.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    There's something very creepy about that.

You get creeped out easy then.... fair enough.

Advertisement