Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiles and Woodfloors in Carlow or Louth Area

Options
  • 20-01-2007 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi all,

I'll be putting down tiles and woodfloors in the very near future. I plan to shop around in both Carlow and Louth (dont ask why!). Anybody know of any merchants with reasonable prices in these areas? Any replies appreciated greatly.

Thanks,

Al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Hi again Legoman, try Diamond Woodcraft on Pollerton Rd Industrial Estate (as you drive down to recycling centre) for timber floors. Haven't bought them off them (we bought in Mulveys in Ranelagh...excellent floors at good prices when they have sale on) but we did get our kitchen from Diamond and found them good. (I'm from Carlow so hence know the area!). Tom Doyle's in Camolin for tiles and also they do an extensive range of timber flooring too. Never priced with them but maybe buying tiles and floors you'd get a deal?? Friend also told me of a good place on net...can't rem the name will find out and post later. Let me know how you get on! Happy shopping!

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭twinkletoes

"Right price tiles" beside Woodies in Carlow have great bargains,we've bought a few different tiles from them..their grout is expensive though so dont buy it there.

Advertisement