Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Badge Question lol

Options
  • 20-01-2007 3:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

Right im close to getting my veteran sniper like 1 of play left with sniper class!

My question is to get it you must have 15 kills in a round and 15 global hours as sniper!

Ive already gotten the kills in a round at 22 Im just curious does it matter what other you do these things in? Like I got the 22 kills will I still get the badge after I play 15 hours?

This happen to anyone?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Once you have the hours racked up then you must have 15 kills in the next round to qualify for the vetern sniper badge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

yea I just got the 15 hours and no badge lol! Ill get it tomorrow so :D

Thanks!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Im not sure if this is off topic, im new to BF2142. sometimes when I leave a game the level / Upgrade status bar thingy either hasnt more(even though the numbers say I should have levelled up eg. 800/750. Other times it resets itself and gos back to private. But when I shut down the game and go back in it sometimes fixes itself.

Does anyone know why this happens?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Im not sure if this is off topic, im new to BF2142. sometimes when I leave a game the level / Upgrade status bar thingy either hasnt more(even though the numbers say I should have levelled up eg. 800/750. Other times it resets itself and gos back to private. But when I shut down the game and go back in it sometimes fixes itself.

Does anyone know why this happens?

happens to me too. probably just some weird anomaly when the server hasn't updated itself or something. never "lost" points that way so it's probably not that big a deal...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Log out and back in again. Its EA's fault for having so many bugs on their servers. It wasn't too long ago that their DB fell over and they haven't properly fixed that either, hance the ranks not updating as frequent as they should.

Btw I use http://www.badhqtools.com/bf2142/stats.php?pid= for checking stats, just put your PID in after the '=' sign. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

cheers lads, I was hoping it wasnt something wrong with my copy, Im slightly releived now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yeah all them badges that need time and kills need you to get the kills after you have done the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Titan attack gold is proving difficult, the round is over by the time i got the 30 kills.

Advertisement