Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

monte carlo rally

• 20-01-2007 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

Is the monte carlo rally on this weekend and if so who if any one is showing it on TV?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I think ITV and M&M carry rallying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Eurosport has nightly highlights of the day's action, I believe. Not sure of the time, though, mainly because Eurosport are so shíte in their scheduling and constantly bump programmes around all over the place as it suits them! :rolleyes: So expect to find it anywhere on Eurosport between, oh, probably about 9 p.m. and midnight! ;):D

No WRC on ITV 1/UTV anymore, I'm afraid. :( ITV decided to move the Sunday afternoon highlights programme from their main channel (ITV 1, UTV over here on terrestrial) to ITV 4. So unless you have digital satellite and can tune ITV 4 in, you won't be seeing it this Sunday.

As far as I know, RTE have the rights again this year to show the highlights programme just as they did last year. Last year it was on the following Tuesday night after each rally, starting usually sometime between midnight and 1 a.m., though sometimes later. I don't have the RTE Guide to hand right now to give you the exact time but I think I saw it listed for next Tuesday night just after midnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Ah damn i used to always watch it on itv and just assumed that things would not have changed. I guess i will just have to tape the rte one :(
    Its on @ 00:25 in tuesday night Linky

Advertisement