Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bones Swiss Bearings

Options
  • 20-01-2007 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Just wondering. I have a set of Bones Reds bearings and I'm thinking of buying Powell Swiss. They cost about €65 for a full set. My question is are they worth it? I'm running on Bones Skatepark Formula wheels at the mo, anyway answers to the usual address!!!
    Later
    Ken

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

i got my bones swiss bearing for €40 in g1 this time last year, tho i think they were on special offer or sumthin then, they're great tho! just remember to wash em if they get dirty cuz u dont want em to get wrecked after spendin that much money on them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

The swiss are much better then the reds, but as above, you will need to clean them more often, but its worth it,
    General rule is that the better the bearing the more you need to clean and lube them, thats because they are made to higher tolerances and so theres less space between all the moving parts,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

This is kinda off topic but I don't have a clue what bearings I have at the moment and ive been skating 5 years lol

But yea on topic Swiss are probably best bearings ever made for skateboarding!

I remember seeing a set for €112 :D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

€112 jaysus thats pricey!
    I think they are €65 in my local shop! Thats before the sale!
    I'll go and get them anyway, I know they'll make me skate better :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

DeafVision wrote:

I remember seeing a set for €112 :D

They were probably swiss ceramics! They are pricey!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

asto wrote:
    They were probably swiss ceramics! They are pricey!!

Yea they were now that you mention that name :P

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement