Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] China shard is run by isk farmers, apparently.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

thats because there is no effecient way at taking down large pos yet, when dreads pilots start appearing you will start to see a shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I dont think players will have the isk to make dreads if one alliance is the one controlling the plex's and good ore systems .... In fact, I can see it going the other way, the big rich alliance taking over completely due to having 99% of the isk in game ......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

CCP have an ore distribution system, the more expensive ores will appear away from the alliance in control. Its used in EVE original, but its use is obvious at this scale, they may have to tweak it slightly.

4 Step Program. (This is my suggestion)

Set Concord standing to gank them on sight.
    Move concord to 0.3 and higher.
    Move the really expensive ores to the 0.3-0.4 systems.
    Let the players do the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

this was the situation in september

evechina0cl.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Well it was said that 2 isk selling companys, own all but 1 0.0 region.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Meh...its only a matter of time before BoB scientists construct the Sinofield Gate and launch their invasion of the China server. Then they will learn.

The first person to think I should have said "Cynofield" gets a ganking for ignorance.

Advertisement