Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Really cool eye test.

• 20-01-2007 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 BackwardRussia

Thats stupid like whats the point of it at all? I saw the bear first time I watched it while still counting the passes (about 15) Its not exactly hard to miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I got 14 passes but
    guy in monkey suit was a comical addition

BackwardRussia: Guess your eyes aren't as good as you thought they were so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

counted 14 and i assume that
    the guy in fancy dress was what i was supposed to miss out on. saw him first time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

I counted about 15 too, that was dumb, saw the monkey first time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

About 15, I worked in that particular unit in that university a few months ago, its a few minutes from the house. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭The Roach

I remember they did a similar thing on Braniac a while ago, and when I saw that I completely missed it too!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i completely missed it... was trying not to focus my eyes on anything and jusdt watching the ball fly around.. whoopsie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Ha Ha. I missed it too. Felt like an idiot the second time. I thought I was gonna get a result for my eye test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ye i didnt see it the first time!!! how did i miss it lol
    your focusing on white so anythn black just passes ya by :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

saw it first time

and i wera glasses :)

Advertisement