Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More harrassment in the BB house?

Options
  • 20-01-2007 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

Follow the thread:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=522415&page=1&pp=25

It could be nothing or blown out of proportion by those that posted. Even so, they seem to be hassling Dirk just for the sake of it. And after all thats gone on, you'd think they'd learn

Heres just a few of the posts that had quotes:
    1.Cleo says "Dirk is smoking inside because he wants to get voted out"

Jack says "If he smokes in the bedroom, I'll rip it out his mouth and flush it down the toilet".

Jo says "(Dirk) He's at breaking point...he just needs pushing that little bit over the edge"

Danielle says "That's mean"

Danielle says "Why can't he just have fun"

Ian says "Yeah but he's clearly had enough and you should know your boundaries"

3.Jo says "He's opened himself up for torture now"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭CherieAmour

Totally agree.

I was watching earlier tonight and it wasn't long before Jo had set her sights on bullying someone else.

Just because he didn't want to join in/didn't fit in (as per Shilpa) they were plotting to put hot chillies in his shorts.

Jermaine told Cleo (who is turning into the 3rd member of the "and then there were 2 gang") not to do it. She told Jo and Jo asked why. Cleo said because he is near breaking point and Jo's words were:

"Well that makes me want to do it even more"

She's the spawn of satan that girl. I hope to god she gets as much flack as Jade when she comes out. Her and Danielle deserve it.

What worried me about tonight was that poor Dirk went to bed and the others sat around the table, some slagging him off and mimicing his accent, and all were cracking up laughing INCLUDING SHILPA AND JERMAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I was wincing with embarassment at Cleo last night, the state of her. Dirk was a bit grouchy, but if he uncomfortable then she should have stopped. As was said on Big Mouth, if the roles were reversed it would be classed as sexual harassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

the sad thing is, if he was to walk out, then that muppet from steps would probably win.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,281 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

good on dirk for letting the matter rest, really shows how he's the bigger person. I'm sure if it happens again he won't be so forgiving

Advertisement