Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art and Crafts Fairs in Cork

Options
  • 20-01-2007 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Does anyone know of any regular or one off art and crafts fairs around Cork? I'm looking for places to sell my art.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i dont know if it's on regulary but a few sat's before xmas there was an art and craft market in the old church on princes st

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

There are regular posts on the Cork Livejournal Community about craft fairs in the Unitarian Church on Prince's St. It's worth keeping an eye on the community or maybe ask the people who post up about it if they know when the next one will be...

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

The one in Fermoy is on every Sunday. All you need to do is drop down on the Sunday and display your wares. And its free to display to sell, so that's an added bonus.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

any idea if there's much in the way of cheap yarn on offer in teh fermoy one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 AutumnDays

Thanks everyone.

Is there a place here in Cork, like Merrion Square in Dublin, where artists get together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

The church on Prince's Street (near the entrance to the English Market) usually holds one every few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭rebs23

Bishop Lucey Park on the Grand Parade also has people regularly selling their artwork on a Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

ya the bishop lucey park has painting in the park i think its called every few weeks or so they also hold a big arts thing every month during the summer. there is also this church down past korkys footwear as your heading onto oliver.p st they are collecting for fund raising to restore the church or something if you want to check that out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 AutumnDays

Great guys, I'll check those 2 out. You're helping a struggling artist on her way to stardom :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement