Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

electric monster truck

Options
  • 20-01-2007 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

hey guys thinking of buying an electric monster truck 1/10 scale. just want to know how good these are? how long a typical battery would last? how capable are they off road?. i had a savage 25 but was getting to troublesome.
    want someting a little easier to work with.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

E-zilla [an electric savage] and E-maxx [electric t-maxx] are the most popular 4wd ones.

With my 3300mah battery in my rustler i get 10-15 minute run times:) But that is 2wd. I would think they are jsut as capable maybe mroe with the right power.
    What are you looking for? 2wd or 4wd?

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

would rather 4wd. what size batteries can be got for these motors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

up to 4500mah I think. If you mean how many cells? A standerd stick pack is great put they take 2 of them I think. Best do some googling as Im not too sure

Advertisement