Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H from steps

Options
  • 20-01-2007 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

To me H from steps is the funniest thing about big brother at the moment. He seems to have aged about 50 years since he came into the house for a start!

He was the only one who stated in the diary room that he totally condemned Jades and Danielles behaviour towards shilpa. He's been a really good friend to Shilpa during the whole bullying saga and really distanced himself from the girls.

He's totally pure comical value as well. Yesterday when he asked Jade if what she was in trouble with began with an 'r'? He was also quite hillarious during the steps tribute band when you could just tell he loved doing all his dance routines again.

Personally I think H to win!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

I like H too....But I think Dirk should win. He's priceless at times.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I like Dirk but he failed to jump to the aid of the woman he was apparently so crazy about... Yeah I'd have to give H my vote, he has yet to disappoint me as the rest of the housemates have with the exception of Jermaine, although I have seen him add plenty of fuel to the fire (jermaine that is) its so hard to side with anyone cause all we see is what Endemol wants us to see... But I do like H... Although I would love to see shilpa take it but with all the controversy it would always be questioned weather she won fairly or was aided by the rumor mill...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I LOVE Dirk!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!

Could he win? Maybe he'd have had a better chance if he'd defended Shilpa. Still worth a bet at 5-1!

Or possible "H" to win @ 9-1...????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

But Dirk is so jekyll and hyde!At least with H what u see is what u get.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

No to H from me.

He was all mouth in the diary room about Jade and Danielle but quite coy about the role that his mate Jo was playing :mad:

Also, as he is so close to Jo he had the perfect opportunity to have a one-to-one chat with her and explain how it might be viewed to the outside world but no he just sat silently and watched it all...knowing full well that the girls were digging a deeper hole from themselves while making himself out to be the good guy in the diary room.

No, not H for me, he's a generally good and amusing housemate but as a supposed victim of bullying in the past he should have stood up in some manner and let his feelings be known.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Besprechen

i actually thought he was the most false and gutless person in there, but alas harmless all the same and see him jumping around like a feckin 2 year old when he didnt get evicted before danielle.

Advertisement